I can’t believe June is almost over! Here is my top ten list of things to do in or around Chapel Hill with your family:
- Rent a boat and go boating on University Lake
- Eat ice cream at Maple View Farm Country Store
- Visit Carrboro’s Farmers’ Market on a Saturday morning
- Find a family-friendly eatery on Franklin Street: Al’s Burger Shack, Buns, Mellow Mushroom, Jasmin, Mediterranean Deli
- Visit the Chapel Hill Public Library for movies and reading hours
- Mark your calendar for the Paperhand Puppet Intervention puppet shows
- Check out Kidzu, an indoor kid’s play museum with a new outdoor learning garden that just opened!
- Sign up for swimming lessons through UNC Chapel Hill
- Visit the Morehead Planetarium
- Visit the rose garden near the Chapel Hill Community Center and walk on a short trail or play on the playground.